My Photo
Lets Share Some Adventures!!
Hi! I am Chrissy! I am a working mom of three little ones. I find that as much as I enjoy being a mother sometimes I need some motivation. Motivation can come in many shapes and forms like hugs and kisses to vacations and shopping. Anything that makes you feel good ya know? In my opinion it is just easier being a mom when you are getting gratitude, are super savvy, or working on a project that has a fabulous outcome! I am also really into promoting new and old products. If I find something I think makes life grand or just plain ROCKS I have to share it with the world!! I hope by sharing my constant blunders and victories you will be MaMa motivated!
View my complete profile

Keeping It Real!!

9:26 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
OMG!!! I have been off work for two weeks and now that I am back I am soooooo over it!! Getting up in the morning with three kids is not fun. I know some people think "oh you should be thankful for another day" yea I am thankful but not loving it. Remember ladies, my husband works offshore and is gone for 14 days every single month!! I am a single mom half the time. It is chaos and I am exhausted. I need to be a stay at home mom but cant afford to be one. How do single moms do it? How can I make my energy last all day?? How can I manage a home, kids, work, and marriage when all I want to do is sleep!! Ugh HELP!!

0 comments: