My Photo
Lets Share Some Adventures!!
Hi! I am Chrissy! I am a working mom of three little ones. I find that as much as I enjoy being a mother sometimes I need some motivation. Motivation can come in many shapes and forms like hugs and kisses to vacations and shopping. Anything that makes you feel good ya know? In my opinion it is just easier being a mom when you are getting gratitude, are super savvy, or working on a project that has a fabulous outcome! I am also really into promoting new and old products. If I find something I think makes life grand or just plain ROCKS I have to share it with the world!! I hope by sharing my constant blunders and victories you will be MaMa motivated!
View my complete profile

Day 1: Breakfast

6:55 AM Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »
This morning I had a whole wheat cinnamon raisin English muffin with a few sprays of I Cant Believe Its Not Butter. I also ate three of the frozen WalMart brand home style meatballs. I had a diet coke to drink. I took my blood pressure medicine, thyroid medicine, half of a phentermine 37.5 mg, and a green tea supplement. I am also using an app on my android phone called calorie counter. My breakfast was approximately 270 calories. This app is telling me I should eat 2400 calories. Wow, that seems like a lot. I guess we will see. Taking the supplements is making me feel a little odd. Not shakey just different. I sort of feel a little repulsed by food right now. I will see how long the feeling lasts. At work I usually eat A LOT out of boredom. I am also an emotional eater so I need to have something to help me cope with this. I brought a bag of popcorn incase I have the impulse to snack on something.

0 comments: